A full refund for a cancelled order is possible only for orders that are not dispatched on delivery.
- Returns of products are accepted only for goods and items dispatched from either our warehouse or the manufacturer’s warehouse to you. You can return your order in the period of 14 days starting from the day of delivery or collection. You need to be able to show proof of purchase to make a return.
- Customers return goods to our company on their own expense. Alternatively, you can return your order using a Collection service provided by our company and this option has an additional charge.
- The company is not holding the responsibility for returned goods and products that are lost or damaged in transit.
- All consumables and accessories in their original packaging are subject to a full refund.
- All flooring products are subject to a refund, however, there is an additional 25% restocking charge.
Goods With Manufacturing Fault
As soon as you notice manufacturing fault and defects in the goods you have purchased, make sure to report them immediately to our customer service team. Keep into account that the company may require an investigation of the manufacturing fault prior to issuing full refunds. The investigation could be made either by a qualified member of our company or by the manufacturer. The investigation usually included forwarding images and collecting samples of the goods and products with a manufacturing fault.
The conclusion of the report dictates further actions that will be taken by the company. If the report of the investigation shows the goods have a manufacturing fault, the company will replace them free of charge for the customer.
Goods Not Applicable For A Refund
- Beadings – regardless of the condition.
- Goods that are damaged after delivery and goods with the open original packaging.
- All damaged goods (excluding those with a manufacturing fault).
- Goods that are not stored according to the manufacturer’s requirements after delivery.